Komalis Protectors alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuildWars - Komalis Protector international alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurzick Mafia [MOB]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
william
Anonymous

Kurzick Mafia [MOB] Empty
PostSubject: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyThu 22 Jun - 22:36

I'm william, leader of the guild. age 16 and going to be a junior next year.
I founded this guild June 12 2006 (10 days ago) because i found out that the guild i was in WHOA was going to leave the alliance, a big mistake. So i started a guild of my own to try to eventually undo what he did and return to the Komalis protector alliance.

We are a friendly guild and none of us use insults. We faction farm and do alliance battles mostly, also we've gvg'd a few times (not very well Very Happy).

we've been a guild for 10 days. at this very moment 2:17 pm june 22 we have 1.332 million faction, and have been rising more than 100k a day.
Back to top Go down
Mokona ~oOo~
Afflicted Wiper
Afflicted Wiper
Mokona ~oOo~

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyThu 22 Jun - 23:28

Welcome in our alliance guys Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrealiz.com
Spardas ~KaiZ~
Charr Slayer
Charr Slayer
Spardas ~KaiZ~

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyFri 23 Jun - 1:19

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
http://kaizenorder.net/forums/
Azu ~KaiZ~
Gwenn Companion
Gwenn Companion
Azu ~KaiZ~

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyFri 23 Jun - 8:10

Finally got back eh Runnin Razz
Back to top Go down
Hanjai ~[KaiZ]~
Mursaat Crusher
Mursaat Crusher
Hanjai ~[KaiZ]~

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyFri 23 Jun - 9:33

Welcome another time cheers
Back to top Go down
http://planete.astronomie.free.fr/index.php
runnin f
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyMon 17 Jul - 9:43

after frisco started causing crap and west was abusing my members constantly i made a formal request with screenshots for west to be kicked. I showed how frisco constantly cusses out my members and isn't fit to be a guild leader. I even posted proof that he faked screenshots in an attempt to ruin our guild's reputation. He had an officer in his guild spam him obscene stuff and then took a screenshot and claimed on the forums that it was MOB members. He knowingly attempted to lie and decieve the entire alliance.

what did chris de valinor, the alliance coordinator (who basically runs the aliance even though he's only an officer, since the leader only speaks french and has no clue what's going on) do in response to this?

nothing, he deleted my complaints...

bye
Back to top Go down
Lamees *KaiZ*
Gwenn Companion
Gwenn Companion

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] EmptyMon 17 Jul - 14:45

Sleep
You are a very, very, very small person, Mr.Runnin.

Small for not being able to control your guild.

Small for not listening to Chris after you asked him to arbitrate.

Small for blaming Chris for refusing to cater to your guild's (and WEST'S) childish diatribes.

And finally small, for posting in the same thread that said you left WHOA cause leaving oOo was a mistake to say you left oOo (for WHOA). That actually makes you near invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurzick Mafia [MOB]   Kurzick Mafia [MOB] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurzick Mafia [MOB]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komalis Protectors alliance :: Our Alliance :: Public Relationship-
Jump to: