Komalis Protectors alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuildWars - Komalis Protector international alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Komalis Guardians [Kali]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince o
Anonymous

The Komalis Guardians [Kali] Empty
PostSubject: The Komalis Guardians [Kali]   The Komalis Guardians [Kali] EmptySun 16 Jul - 10:37

Hello, my name is Tai, 18 years old and leader of Kali. I was former officer of The Elite of The Elites [EOE]. From there I really loved the alliance, but I realized that the alliance lost a few guilds at one time through my officership and membership at EOE. So I talked to my leader and I finally decided to make a guild to help out. It's been almost a month now of hard work, and recently I raised 1.1 mil factions daily on average. And we're going to grow 100-250k a day including the 10% drop.

There has been some hardship along the way with my guild when I just started, but they have all gone away and now I have grown to about 70-80 people and at 1.1 million factions. I believe I can make this guild into a 4 million faction guild like The Elite of the Elites and Komalis Protector. Since I came from EOE, in the alliance of oOo, I understand the alliance rules and forming my guild I made sure that the rules were identical, so learning them for my members wouldn't be anything more but review. Surprised

The only reason why I made the guild is to join in and help out as much as I can, I understand that it's full at the moment, but I've been hearing there might be an opening soon, so I want to take my opportunity to join. If I don't go in, I don't have much anywhere to go because I made this guild for this alliance. I hope you may consider this and hope to see you all soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Folken ~~
Afflicted Wiper
Afflicted Wiper
Folken ~~

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2006-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The Komalis Guardians [Kali]   The Komalis Guardians [Kali] EmptyMon 17 Jul - 11:15

We are really interested ^^.

We might invite you tonight ^^.

contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
https://komalis.rpg-board.net
No Limit K ~GoD~
Gwenn Companion
Gwenn Companion
No Limit K ~GoD~

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Komalis Guardians [Kali]   The Komalis Guardians [Kali] EmptyMon 17 Jul - 14:08

Cool, they sound good to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Komalis Guardians [Kali]   The Komalis Guardians [Kali] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Komalis Guardians [Kali]
Page 1 of 1