Komalis Protectors alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuildWars - Komalis Protector international alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juhgis ~EoE~
Gwenn Companion
Gwenn Companion

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-07-18

Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE]   Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE] EmptyWed 19 Jul - 8:14

Hello everyone!

I'm Juha, 23, and I live in Turku, Finland. I started playing GuildWars when the alpha version was released during the e3 2004. I was so amazed of the graphics and the actual gameplay. Basically there was no chance that I would have heard myself saying "quit playing" or "take a break".

I'm currently playing in EoE (previously in UoR before its members stopped fff and all other activities too) as an officer and I'm also in charge of recruiting. My main goals are to help EoE to keep its faction "by any means necessary" and to show a good example to other players in this alliance and especially in our guild.

In real life I like to spend some quality time with my dearest friends every now and then - f.ex. by having fun [vodka anyone?:].

Some of you may know me already from www.guildwarsguru.com gallery site. I made a map of Cantha from both world preview event and final version. Anyone who hasn't seen the latest (100%), just check the link below:

http://basiq.org/media/1/GWFactionsFinal.jpg

Ps. I'm going to update those mission reward signs etc. when I have enough time.
Back to top Go down
Folken ~~
Afflicted Wiper
Afflicted Wiper
Folken ~~

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2006-06-12

Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE]   Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE] EmptyWed 19 Jul - 8:54

Oooooh, We have big Fish here people !!!

Welcome Beer
Back to top Go down
https://komalis.rpg-board.net

Greetings from The Elite of The Elites [EoE]
Page 1 of 1